Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nik Aziz gets emotional over Amy Search's performance

gambar dari kosmo

Kelantan Mentri Besar Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat admitted that he had shed tears when Amy Search sang spiritual songs at an event recently.

According to Nik Aziz, he was moved by Amy’s performance.

“When I saw Amy and heard his songs, I cried but not many people knew that,” he said at the Kelantan PAS Youth Golden Jubilee recently.

Nik Aziz said he was impressed with Amy’s vocal ability.

“Artistes such as singers, poets, musicians and cartoonists have their way of inserting Islamic elements into their work,” he said,

Amy said he was touched when he learnt that Nik Aziz cried during his performance.

“When I was singing, I felt Tok Guru looking at me and he looked like he was moved by my performance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment